CatalySys™ Offers the very latest in bespoke Mass Spectrometry and Vacuum Technology, and has been specifically designed to offer users the highest possible levels of performance, speed and flexibility.
This bespoke system features an Ethernet interface connection; CatalySys™ can be operated from a local PC, or connected into an Ethernet network hub, or wireless connection for remote operations. With its ultra-fast response time of just 120mS real time monitoring ensures that all process events are captured, and with two fused silica inlets as standard events can be monitored before and after the catalytic process, allowing for superior monitoring and control of the efficiency of the catalyst. The CatalySys™ has up to 64 individual gas species that can be monitored on-line, and a wide dynamic range (ppb to high percentage levels) ensures full process data capture. With software control of all Vacuum system functions, coupled with full safety interlocks, there is no other system that offers this level of performance and flexibility.
All of our systems at ESS are fully customisable to adapt to our client applications, we strive to make the best bespoke systems on the market and the CatalySys™ is no exception. This instrument has been designed with built-in reliability and is equipped with an oil free vacuum system. Easy access to all components is achieved by the ‘up and over’ cabinet design. Options include a multi-point autosampler (which allows for up to 10 inlets to be connected), corrosive gas option and low flow inlets.For any enquires, please be sure to contact us.
The Catalysis features similar systems to that of the EcoCat, these include:
- Twin Capillary inlet arrangement – This means that the user can monitor both sides of the Catalyst thus enabling efficiency to be calculated (standard inlet length is 2m), thus enabling catalyst efficiency to be monitored direct.
- Automatic switchover of inlets – user definable sample times on each line.
- Data storage in individual files for each inlet, time and date stamped.
- Automated operation possible.
- Ultrafast response time of 150Ms, ensuring that all process events are captured.Full process plant integration.
The unique systems to the CatalySys include:
- Full integration into PLC/control systems, allowing automatic control of gas feeds.
- Real time monitoring of up to 64 gas species.
- Direct injection of gases directly into the ion source.
- Fully quantitative analysis (with calibration gas)
- Extremely low detection levels
- Remote stop/start function
- Corrosive gases option