The EcoCat™ offers the very latest in Mass Spectrometry and Vacuum Technology; it has been designed specifically to offer the user higher levels of performance, speed and flexibility than ever before. The EcoCat™ is a portable instrument that is ideal where there is a need to move the system between processes.
The bespoke Mass Spectrometer features an Ethernet interface connection that can be operated from the following:
- Local PC
- Connected to an Ethernet network hub
- Wireless connection for remote operation
Compared to other instruments on the market, The EcoCat™ features the best response time of just 120mS that ensures all process events are captured. With two fused silica inlets usually as standard, events can be monitored before and after the catalytic process, allowing for substantial monitoring and control of the efficiency of the Catalyst. Up to 64 individual gas species can be monitored on-line, and a wide dynamic range (ppb to high percentage levels) ensure full process data capture.
The bespoke vacuum system is equipped with full safety interlocks and is controlled via a panel on the EcoCat™. Designed with a built-in reliability, the EcoCat™ is equipped with an oil free vacuum system. You are also able to access the instrument very easily by simply opening the case.
The EcoCat™ has been designed specifically for Catalyst applications and features many specifications similar to the CatalySys:
- Two Inlets as standard with automated switchover – This means both inlet and outlet from the reactor can be monitored, giving better control of the process.
- Individual data storage files for each inlet – Date and stamped data on each inlet gives excellent QA records.
- Data stored in individual files for each inlet.
- Automated, unattended operation
- Full plant interfacing operation
- Fast response time – With a response time of 120Ms, this allows significant real time monitoring.
The EcoCat™ also features specifications that are unique for this particular application, see list below:
User defined sampling time on each inlet – allowing full flexibility in process control.
Simultaneous monitoring of Catalyst temperature.
Ability to send data ‘live’ into other programs – data can be immediately exported into other formats e.g. Excel.
Oil free vacuum system – Hydrocarbon free system ensures no interferences, with minimal maintenance required.
Be sure to talk to one of the experts today for more information.